Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 June 2011


***Spoilers ahead***

If you have not read this book yet, where have you been?

Tight. Damn, this book is tight. This is one of my most reread books. It gets better each time. The HBO series really illuminated some of the characters I may have ignored or paid heed to from my previous rereads. Coupled with a lot of background information gleaned from the Westeros board, fan rants about the R+L=J theory, and a whole new appreciation for the Bolton “Flayed Man” sigil after reading the “Reek” chapter from ADWD, I urge everybody to reread it again for the first time. The last Sansa chapter always renews my fury of wanting to strangle a certain newly crowned king. I look forward to, with a sense of cruel justice, my rereading of the “purple” dinner in ASOS again. Choke, your grace, choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment